I'm NOT Going To Sleep!
Jackson here. I don't care what Mom and Dad say, I am NOT ready to go to sleep! I already read a couple dozen books, played with my beads for a little bit, watched a couple movies, and stared at my ceiling and tried to go to sleep by counting the presents I got for Christmas. But none of it's working, because I actually CAN'T sleep.
I try to tell Mom and Dad every night: I don't want to sleep. (Yawn.) I know I didn't have a... a nap... today. But it doesn't...(yawn)... matter... because... because... because... I want to watch another... moo-veeeee.
Maybe I'll take a quick look out my... window. Oh, look, it's dark out... Where are all my (yawn)... friends. Like Sammy... and Rachel... and Matthew... and... my legs are getting heavy... I'll just (yawn) lie down for a minute here on my toy box. Don't get the... (yawn)... wrong idea... I'm not sleepy. I just need a second... to... to... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
2:41 PM
Jackson! Wake-Up! I'm stuck in your toy box, and i can't get out with you sleeping there like that! Sincerely, Jack and the Beanstalk
2:47 PM
Dear Jackson,
It is too bad you do not have a bed, and that your parents make you sleep on that hard toybox. They don't even give you a pillow. No wonder you can't get to sleep. Oh--, and is it true you have Donovan trapped in that box, and that now he can not get your toys? What a good idea to sleep on top of the box so he can't get out. If you come to see Grandma and DoDad, at least you can sleep on a mattress. Have a good rest tonight. And use your animal alphabet quilt to cushion your toybox.
9:15 PM
I hope that you didn't try to roll over in your sleep and hurt yourself Jackson and that you didn't get any splinters from the toy box. Grandma Bunny would be very upset if you hurt yourself. I love you and miss you-
9:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home