Monday, July 02, 2007
About Me

- Name: The DeWitt Kids
- Location: Durham, North Carolina, United States
There's now three of us. We outnumber our parents. Please don't tell them - they like to think they're in charge.
Previous Posts
- Not Just A Dancin' Fool
- Swimming Lessons
- European Americans On Their Way To Bed Bath And Be...
- Photos
- Training Wheels
- I Have One Question...
- Last Day Of School
- I Have This Odd Feeling I'm Being Watched
- My Concert
- What This Face Says About Me



1 Comments:
We had a great time at the beach. What was your favorite part? I bet it was golfing, or the rides, or building sand castles. Or maybe it was swimming in the pool or jumping the waves. Whatever it was, we enjoyed the beach time with you all. Glad you could come and liven up the party! We'll do it again next year!
8:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home