From My Perspective
Jackson here. It's not easy being a tormented artist, able to express my innermost feelings only through my music - or the goofy farting sounds I can make under my arms. Fortunately, I've found another outlet for my angst: photography.
I've chronicled the happy times and the mundane tasks we see around us every day. This time, I've outdone myself, creating a montage of a day at Grandma and Doo-dad's.
This is Jackson's World (and yes, I took all of these photos myself):


1 Comments:
Dear Jackson, You did a great job with the camera. If you were here today you could take pictures of all the snow we have had over the past two days. It is blowing around now, and I am sure you would be blown away! It is too cold to go out to play in the snow here, so you better plan on getting some more in NC. The snow does make pretty pictures. Maybe DoDad can take some pictures and send them to you. Stay warm and dry. Love, Grandma C.
4:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home