Bah Humbug!
Donovan here. Not to be a grinch or anything, but I'm tired of hearing all of this stuff I have to do. So much so that I've devised a new response whenever anyone in my family tells me to do something I don't wanna do.
Here are a few examples (click on the link for the sound):
Dad: Donovan, time for bath.
Me: AUGH!
Mom: Donovan, three more bites before you can have a banana pop.
Me: AAUUGGHH!!
Jackson: Donovan, maybe when you get older, you can sit wherever you want in the car.
Me: AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!
I don't want to give the impression that I'm always grumpy, just that when I am I want everyone to know. Of course, with Christmas coming, it's hard ot stay irritable for long.
So, Merry Christmas!


1 Comments:
Ho, Ho, Ho to you all in NC. You better be good, because I am sure Santa is watching very closely. Try not to be grumpy, and mind your mother and father. Maybe Santa will bring some toys to our house for you. See you soon. Love, Grandma.
6:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home