Our Cousins
I think I speak for my brother Donovan when I say that this blog -- indeed our entire lives -- are all about us. We are the center of our universe, and our egos continue to grow larger every day. We're cute, we're cuddly, we're supremely intelligent; dare I say, no one can hold a candle to us.
Except, that is, our cousins.
There's Regan, in Ohio... Not only is she smarter than us, better looking than us, and tougher than us (she lives where there's snow, after all) but she can D-up like a glove...

And now, there's Evelyn...
Talk about cute... She's already taking on Pooh in a staring contest (two rules about being an infant: Don't play chicken with a Tonka Truck and don't try to stare down Pooh), her head appears to be a perfect softball, and her blog has a more attractive design than ours. We'd tell you more about her, but her photos are copyrighted and the rest of her information requires top-secret clearance... Oh, and she's less than a month old.
How are we supposed to maintain our self-centered, me-first mentality with all these great-looking cousins? It's going to be a challenge.


1 Comments:
You boys are up to the challenge, I am sure. Besides, you have neat new beds you can sleep in. And I understand you will have flowers growing in your flower garden soon. And I bet you can kick a soccer ball better and hit a baseball longer than your cousins. Evelyn is at a real disadvantage, being too little to walk yet. And Regan has to wait until the snow melts to practice outside. See, I don't think you should feel threatened. Go outside and practice kicking the ball to each other. (Just not in the flowers!) Grandma C.
1:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home