My New Bed
Jackson here. It never fails. You work all day to build yourself a fancy new bed...

And before the final bolt is screwed in, some chubster goes on a naked ride down your new slide...

He'd better not leave skid marks, if you know what I mean...


3 Comments:
I LOVE your new bed. You can even make a litle fort under the bed. The slike is very cool too. You will have a lot of fun with your new bed and slide, and I think Donovan likes it too! Grandma C.
7:53 AM
new bed looks fantastic! it frames my painting quite nicely, and well, it is all about MY PAINTING, right?
11:40 AM
I heard about this great bed and was hoping to get it as a hand me down someday...now I'm not so sure. Someone better break out the Lysol wipes before I get it.
Looks like I have a lot to learn from my big cousins! Cut me some slack for now, I'm only 2 weeks old!
11:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home