Sunday, February 19, 2006

Blast From The Past

Jackson here. When you're a little over four and 1/3 years old like me, you start taking stock of your life. Have you spent too much time in the sandbox, and not enough on the swings? Have you barked at Mom and Dad to take you to the mall with the play area, when maybe you really wanted to go to the mall with the carousel? It's a lot to think about...

I started re-tracing the meandering road that has been my life when I recently stumbled across this website devoted to my early years. Besides showing off my remarkable ability to type while in utero, it also shows just how far I've come since I was a young boy with a giant face:



My other thought was that this site, chock full of humor and genius as it is, predates the widespread popularity of blogs. I think that means I invented the blog. So if you're reading this, or have a blog of your own, send me a royalty check immediately. I accept visa, mastercard, and Pay Pal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep that picture handy. Go find one of your brother, soon after he was born. Then when Baby Esek comes, we can compare what you all looked like when you were just tiny babies. That will be fun! Grandma C.

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home