Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Jackson here. Not much time to write, as I'm basking in the glow of giving thanks for all my friends and family. But that doesn't mean I don't have time to show pictures from the recent feast at my school.

Here I am performaing the standard clapping...



And here I am showing a little more flair, doing the "I'm A Nut" song...



Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Blogger Policy Analyst said...

Fantastic turkey hat Jackson! Think i might make and wear one of those to my Thanksgiving festivities. Hope you had fun in PA and are feeling better. love and miss you. bets

1:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are glad you like to sing. I bet you are learning some songs for Christmas now. Christmas is my favorite time of year. We are excited that you will be coming, and celebrating with us. Love, Grandma C.

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home